Small Bills, Big Impact
||Mercy Without Limits
||Feb 27, 2019
What can you buy for two dollars? For $2 a day, you can buy
- A small cup of black coffee
- A cup of yogurt
- A simple notebook
- A small water bottle
- And other small and simple items
What can you buy for sixty dollars? For $60, you can buy
- A pair of shoes
- A restaurant meal with loved one(s)
- A couple items at the grocery store
- And other infrequent expenses
What if you could buy a gift that keeps giving? A gift
that never runs out?
For people like you, those who support Mercy Without Limits humanitarian programs and projects, you know the value of small bills. You know small bills, carry big impact. In Yemen, $2 a day is $500 Rials per day (Yemen currency).
That means for $2 a day
- You guarantee a child nutritious meals each and every day
- You guarantee them clean and dignified clothing to wear
- You guarantee their school expenses are taken care of
- You guarantee them a childhood free of labor
- You guarantee their family that the cost to raise their child is not a burden and you ensure they won’t marry off their daughter to help protect her from hunger
- You guarantee yourself a gift that keeps giving in gratitude, from the child & family, purpose, knowing you made a difference in the world, and impact, you protected a child from hunger, child labor, early marriage, or worse.
Join us in supporting the humanitarian work in Yemen. No child should ever feel hunger or be given away, that’s why for $2 a day you can sponsor a child and empower them and their family to live a better life.