With our volunteers and interns, we can achieve anything! At Mercy Without Limits, we strongly believe in providing individuals with the opportunity to give back to their communities and to communities around the world. With your efforts, we can enhance our impact and effectiveness, and contribute to an improved world. The success of our programs relies on the efforts of individuals who generously contribute their time and energy to Mercy Without Limits.
As a member of our team, your duties could include any of the following: assisting at special events, aiding our US-based team members in their department tasks, spreading the word about our campaigns and programs, finding sponsors, planning events, etc.
This process will be an opportunity for YOU to grow and learn more about humanitarian work. As a result, our Program is designed to suit YOUR interests and needs. You will be asked to fill out an application and to provide your skills, interests, and ways in which you hope to grow through this opportunity. With your input, we will do our best to place you in a department that is a good fit for you.
- Must be 16 years or older.
- Must complete a volunteer application, background check, and interview.
- Must commit to a minimum of 3 months with Mercy Without Limits.
- Preference is given to internship applicants currently enrolled in a degree-seeking program, but all are encouraged to apply.
- We are happy to consider applicants seeking internships for credit.