With our volunteers and interns, we can achieve anything!
With our volunteers and interns, we can achieve anything! At Mercy Without Limits, we strongly believe in providing individuals the opportunity to help contribute to making a better world. Our programs rely on the efforts of individuals who generously contribute their time and energy to Mercy Without Limits.
Your duties as a member of our team include any of the following: assisting at special events, aiding our US-based team members in their department tasks, spreading the word about our campaigns and programs, finding sponsors, planning events, etc.
This process will be an opportunity for you to grow and learn about humanitarian work. Our Program is designed to suit your interests and needs. You will be asked to fill out an application and to provide your skills, interests, and ways in which you hope to grow given the opportunity. We will do our best to place you in a department that is a good fit for you.
Requirements for Volunteering and Internships:
- Must be 16 years or older.
- Must complete a volunteer application, background check, and interview.
- Must commit to a minimum of 3 months with Mercy Without Limits.
- Preference is given to internship applicants currently enrolled in a degree-seeking program, but all are encouraged to apply.
- We are happy to consider applicants seeking internships for credit.